User Log On

Logo
Pleasant Grove Missionary Baptist Church

Symptoms of Blood Sugar to Recognize and Control

Discussion: Symptoms of Blood Sugar to Recognize and Control
Lesliebadena · 9 days ago
After proper education and therapeutic lifestyle changes comes medications. I certainly  Type 2 Diabetes Reversal Blueprint do not want to provide individual treatment recommendations. These you need to discuss with your provider but this is my general treatment algorithm. Metformin (Glucophage(R)) first-line in nearly all people with diabetes (not to be used with people with kidney failure or heart failure) I prefer the extended-release version for less gastrointestinal side effects. Second-line agent depend upon other factors. For example, with obesity I prefer Exenatide (Byetta(R)) while in patient with less of a weight issue I prefer Pioglitizone (Actos(R)) (not for use in uncontrolled heart failure), and if the patient needs less of a glucose reduction I may use Sitagliptin (Januvia(R)). Third-line I will add Exenatide to Metformin and Pioglitizone or add Pioglitizone to Exenatide and Metformin. I prefer this triple drug combination for a number of reasons. Insulin is a great product when used in experienced hands by a well educated patient. There are numerous insulins on the market (and that may be another factoid in the future) but suffice it to say that long-acting basal (baseline) insulin is typically the first insulin started and is used to control morning glucoses.  https://consumerscomment.com/type-2-diabetes-reversal-blueprint-review/

You must first create an account to post.