User Log On

Logo
Pleasant Grove Missionary Baptist Church

I'm so perplexed why do black people want segregation!?

Discussion: I'm so perplexed why do black people want segregation!?
Sunxuemei · 19 days ago
Personally I've found that blackĀ  Animal Crossing Items folks I have met are equally prone to racism as anybody else (big surprise I know). On websites like Twitter and Reddit however, I'd say most of the racist garbage I have seen has come from black people - typically the weirdo social outcast activist types. I'm so perplexed why do black people want segregation!? Didn't Martin Luther king jr struggle to get rid of it? I'm so confused. Is this just Twitter Twitter again?This is such a naive statement. Twitter is made of real people and a tweet with sufficient enjoys and retweets is often enough to have impacts in real life. Countless people were"cancelled" after somebody posted some shit on Twitter and it blew uprecently one person saying that a villain in Assassin's Creed Valhalla having a scar on their face had been"ableist" was enough to make Ubisoft apologize and alter which portion of the match, there are loads of different examples of how twitter has had a impact on real life. Ignore what the meat of each guide may be about, the point is there are lots of people (and much more worryingly, many popular publications) that are pushing for black-only spaces together with the rationale that black people are so oppressed they want safe spaces without whites from them (because apparently they're so emotionally weak they literally cannot handle the sight of a white person, yay, empowerment). I have sadly been to aware of this cancerous facet of societal justice/woke culture for decades now and I recall 6 or so years back (when"SJWs" were all the rage and the oddest thing awakened civilization had produced thus far) people laughing at those worrying about the tendency of awakened discourse spreading increasingly. "They are just college kids, you invest too much time online and see this all of the time, normal people do not think that, it is not gont affect society in any way" they said. Afterward those college kids graduated and began working for all these institutions (mad, I know, that could have predicted that could happen?) And started dispersing their idiotic beliefs throughout the placeĀ  cheap Animal Crossing Bells to the point where now we have shit like this being completely normalized.

You must first create an account to post.