Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006
II. Circle T to indicate True or F to indicate False for each of the statements below.
11. T F Christians are obligated to unite with a church upon changing locations as soon as possible.
12. T F Christians should form close friendships with other Christians.
13. T F Christians should evaluate gossip and only listen to information that seems likely.
14. T F Abstinence from the sale and use of liquor depends on the health of the individual.
15. T F All Christians have the charge to watch over other Christians in love.
16. T F Tattling and backbiting are prohibited under the covenant.
17. T F Secret devotions refer to adulterous affairs and money laundering.
18. T F Church members are expected to be consecrated and active in service.
19. T F Winning souls to Christ is a Christian duty as well as assembling to study and fellowship.
20. T F Concerned Christians will continue to grow spiritually throughout their lives.
III. Give detailed answers to two of the following questions in your own words. Only choose two questions.
1. How does the covenant explain church members' duties to the church?
2. How does the covenant outline the duties in personal Christian living?
3. How does the covenant describe church members' duties to fellow members?
4. What are some of the ways we break the covenant agreement? Give examples.
5. What is the ultimate consequence of breaking the covenant agreement and what is the only way for redemption after doing so?
You must first create an account to post.